Gulf One has a leading independent research capability which enhances offerings from the bank. We demonstrate our commitment to only delivering the best by placing significant value on knowledge. Our independent research department works with external experts where necessary, to provide the best market insight and information to allow Gulf One to explore every detail before bringing a new investment product to market.
We pride ourselves on:
• Enhancing client and market knowledge base
• Addressing relevant regional issues
• Providing indigenous GCC perspective, supported by international knowledge reach
Research is focused on economic and financial developments in the Middle East and North Africa, particularly the GCC in these key areas:
• Applied economic studies, based on appropriate conceptual economic frameworks for analyzing thematic issues that are pertinent to the MENA region and Gulf One’s operational objectives.
• In-depth analysis of macroeconomic indicators and economic outlook (forecasting) of countries in the region and to provide guidance to future investment opportunities.
• Sectoral studies, especially in energy and infrastructure related areas, in line with the Bank’s business operations.
• Building up and developing comprehensive equity research.
• Market intelligence and analysis using appropriate econometric techniques to strengthen the Bank’s comparative advantage and competitive edge in its key areas of operations.
• Research on ‘emerging opportunities’ that would form the basis of policy advice and dialogue with governments